- Everything is made to order with a 3 to 4 week production time (business days). See item details for estimated arrival times. Customs and import taxes: Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & exchanges
- I gladly accept exchanges. Contact me within: 14 days of delivery. Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery.
- I don't accept returns or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- The following items can't be exchanged because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Custom or personalized orders. Items on sale
- Conditions of return: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
When will this product become available?
Because everything is made to order, availability is based one my current workload. If a product is unavailable, it means I am not currently taking orders for that product at that moment. Availability is updated as orders ship out. I do it this way, so to not take on more than I can handle. Check back soon.
I want to know more about my mask of choice, can you tell me?
All product listings are complete with photos and item descriptions. I would ask that you please review the listing in full to learn more about the product. This includes materials, sizing, and photos.
Will this mask fit me?
I would ask that you please review the listing in full to learn more about the product. This includes materials, sizing, and photos. General sizes are given in each description. Keep in mind, these are latex masks, not silicone. So none of these masks are meant be hyper form-fitting to you individually.
Will I get the mask in the photo?
No. The masks in the product photos are often the first of their kind and based on the volume of masks going out the doors, it would be impossible to show each individual the exact mask they are getting. Now, keep in mind, many of my products have completely different methods of production. Some are sculpted traditionally and pulled from molds. (In this case, it is much more likely for your mask to look almost identical to the product photo). Other masks are built individually from scratch every time. (in this instance, your mask may not match every minute detail. But I can assure you, I always aim to give you what you pay for.) I take pride in every piece and I do not sacrifice quality.
Do you make custom masks?
Technically, they are all custom made. I do take requests for alternate paint jobs and customizations to existing designs. But I do not take sculpt commissions.
I own a Haunted House, can I place a bulk order?
Yes. If you have any issue placing a bulk order in the online shop, feel free to contact me. I can assist you.
I received my mask, I really like it, but it's too big/small. What can I do?
I would ask that you please refer to the exchange policy and contact me if you would like to exchange. But if you really like the mask you got and it's too big, a tip would be to cut a piece or two of foam and glue them on the inside of the mask. This is a quick fix for masks that are too big. If your mask has a strap, simply remove and replace the strap. Elastic strapping can be found in your local stores at an extremely low cost.
I have a question but you keep sending me to the FAQ?
I have no issue accommodating my supporters and helping them in any way I can. But please understand, responding to questions that are answered in the FAQ, is taking time from assisting others, completing orders and making new stuff for you guys. So if you have sent me a question, and I am sending you this FAQ link, it is because your answer is already provided here.